Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Jomsocial.com is not connected

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • giovani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ola. Estou recebendo essa mensagem em minha tela do joomla. Minha versão e a 2.4.2 e fiz uma atualizaçao para 2.4.3 a 1 ou 2 anos atras. Cancelei dominio e fiquei sem usar durante esse tempo. Estou tentando reinstalar o que foi um sucesso mas recebo essa mensagem "Jomsocial.com is not connected". Como devo proceder. att. giovani

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • giovani
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ola I am getting this message on my screen joomla. And my version 2.4.2 and did an update to 2.4.3 to 1 or 2 years ago. I canceled the field and was unused for that time. I'm trying to reinstall it was a success but I get this message "Jomsocial.com is not connected". How should I proceed. att. giovani

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Giovani

You are using the very old version of JomSocial which is not supported anymore.
To remove that message, just disable JomSocial Update plugin

Cheers

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński