Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Refund request

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Alan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

CAN YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO MY REFUND REQUEST OR PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS

Also, your demo site was fine yesterday, and now has a bug - so if its not due to the new update, its yet another in your template.

You also forgot to update your documentation to say it now supports Joomla 2.5.x

It is due to these constant errors and mistakes which is why I have no faith in this template and won't use it on a live website.

FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM REQUESTING A REFUND DUE TO ALL THE REASONS NOTED ABOVE, I AM NOT REQUESTING EVEN MORE SUPPORT OR BUG FIXES.

If you continue to IGNORE my constant requests for a refund, or discuss it then I WILL issue a forced charge back.

I also shouldn't have to post all of these requests in a PUBLIC forum.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Alan,

My name is Paul and oversee support for Jomsocial and i have just seen your posts. I am very sorry for not replying to you sooner and would like to discuss this with you off the forum. It is nearly midnight in the timezone i am in so if i could please contact you when i start in the morning and resolve this for you. you can email me at paul at ijoomla dot com until then but i can promise you i will look into it as a priority and email you in the morning.

Thank you for your patience
Paul

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński