Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Cannot Download Jomsocial 3.1

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Kao
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

My subscription still has 35 days left. Why can't I download Jomsocial 3.1? I do not see a link to download.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Kao,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can actually download JomSocial 3.1 by just downloading it from your account page OR by using the iJoomla installer. To download it from your account page, navigate to My Account > My Downloads and click on the green 'Download' button. To install it using the iJoomla installer, go to your backend > Component > iJoomla installer. From there, key in your license number in the 'JomSocial Professional' license # field and click on 'Update'.

Would you be kind enough to try out the solution that I've outlined above? Let me know if the problem persists.

10 years 1 week ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński