Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Our Sales and Billing department is available from Monday - Friday, 00:00 - 14:00 (UTC). Sales & Billing response may be delayed during weekends.

Request for Refund

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shirley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I wonder why your team is behaving in this manner, this would be my second time of requesting for refund. I don't want your service anymore. I need my refund as soon as possible. Please don't come up with another excuse this time or come to start explaining things to me. Just refund me as soon as possible.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Justin
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for contacting us. I believe your first refund request was made via your ticket (ticket # : 645791632). I have responded to that ticket, explaining about how our refund policy works; we will refund if the product is faulty from our ends. That is why I've checked and requested for you to create a thread in our technical support board to ensure that the reason for your refund request is justified with our refund policy.

Should your refund request justifies with our refund policy, we would be more than happy to process your refund in honouring our policy. Kindly refer to our Refund Policy and let me know if you need any further assistance pertaining to it.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński