Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Auto-update of ads in the block

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello.
I have two ad slots on the site. Place number 1 is located in the social network and advertising in this place is changing through the time that I asked.
A place number 2 is in another component and there does not work update ads automatically.

How will it be done that advertising in Module 2 is automatically updated?

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kindly edit your first post and submit the site super user details and FTP account details for staff/Mods.
So we can check it on your site.
Let me know with a reply here after posting the site details.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Login to the site was opened by

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
There is no Ad Zone published on other position : prntscr.com/invzkk
You are using custom html module.
Kindly publish a zone in the sidebar and select ads for that zone.so it will directly use the settings.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Thanks, helped.
Now another problem. An error occurs when adding an affiliate Google ad adsense.

And yet, how to make sure that advertising is displayed in all languages of the site. Now it is only displayed on the Russian version

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
Could you please open a new thread for further new topics, as this topic issue is fixed.
It also helps our community.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński