When a user is creating a JomSocial Stream Ad via the frontend, once that user gets to the "Add A JomSocial Stream Ad" page, the user cannot submit the recently created ad because the "continue" button is not functioning.
Steps: Starting from User's JomSocial Profile
(1) User clicks "Advertise Here" on Stream Feed Top
(2) User "Registers as an Advertiser"
(3) User Purchases Ad Package
(4) User Starts a Campaign
(5) User gets to the "Add A JomSocial Stream" Ad page (see screenshot)
(6) After submitting all necessary information on the "Add A JomSocial Stream" Ad page, the user clicks continue, but is directed only to the top of the same page with no error message. Leaving the user stuck on this page with no way possible to complete the process of submitting a JomSocial Stream Ad.
I have tried creating the Stream Ad before and after creating a campaign, but neither changed the result. Also tried enabling Auto-Approval on all items, but still no change in the result.