Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Enjoying working with AdAgency...Just have a few questions regarding tweak

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi support I just have a few questions.

FOR AdAgency I have the following:
1) I have a problem with the Calculation question field in the registration form.
When I set it in the admin panel It never shows up on the front-end of the form.
However when I try to register I get an error which I am sure is caused by it, but I see no other way to avoid this error but to disable the Calculation question field.
I keep getting this error message :
This is obviously not desirable as I do want the Calculated Value Field on the form to reduce my spam-bot attacks.
I set it here:
Administrator>>AdAgencyPro >>Settings>>Registration>>Calculation question: checked

2) How do I use the site's existing menu style in AdAgencyPro instead of having AdAgencyPro use its own style, which looks odd compared to the regular menu style I had before installing AdAgencyPro .
Please advise.
=========================================================
For JomSocial I have the following issues:
Once I login in to community page
1) I cant get any response to the follow page or tabs: "Group Details"
2) I cant create an event
3) Notification does not go away.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1) Log in as
site admin MasDrew: =aCuoog51PTe
or AdAgency Customer clcMarketing: blessed

2 Click on Groups link at top of profile page
3 Click a group example C.L.C. Nutrition, Health & Wellness
4 Click Group Details. Nothing happens
5 I then did an admin login to control panel and clicked:
JomSocial>> Group Settings
Every option was enabled
I checked Group Description and saw info there which I expected would be made available in the frontEnd once I clicked the Group Details tab

Events creation issue:
I noticed that while I could create an event from the frontEnd as the site Admin, I could not "Select a Date" There was no drop down option or calendar made available when I clicked select Date .
I had to type one in manually.
I typed a deliberate error as the date: 0001-20-22213
and after clicking Create Event button and waiting over 7 minutes for the event creation response with nothing happening
except the button got animated reading
I fixed the error to read 08-20-2016
I waited another 5 minutes. No response.
Just the animated Button again saying Crate Event.
I had to cancel that attempt as well.

Notification issue:
Notification does not go away, even 1 hr and 53 minutes after I read it the red number tab is still active under profile page.
Here is what I still see after reading my notification almost 2 hrs ago today.
Notifications

Your notifications are stored for only 20 day(s). Old notifications will be deleted.
C.L.C. Marketing - Tester
1 hour 53 minutes ago
C.L.C. Marketing - Tester liked your Photo
BROWSER: FireFox

7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Barrett.

Thank you for contacting us.
You may try to add this cod:

#the188_rotator1 {
background-color: transparent !important;
}

Add it to your current template main css file.

2. Please provide us working administrator credentials.
I can't login to your site.
Please, edit your first post and add credentials to corresponding fields.

3. The best way to change any text is to use Joomla! language override feature:
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Changin...gle_Sentence_or_Word

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
7 years 9 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Good day Support,
Any chance of an eta on my most recent post?
Please advise.
Thanks again.

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Barett.

I'm sorry but it seems that my previous answer was not regarding your original inquiry.
It seems that it was answered mistakenly.
I'm sorry.
I assign AdAgency developer to this thread for further investigation.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks Support,
I have both AdAgency and JomSocial Community issues as outlined in my posts above.
Could you please work on the community issues in the meantime while your AdAgency developer work on the adAgendy issues?
Please advise.
Thanks again.

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Any Update?

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Barrett!
Sorry for my late message here, I am going over your ticket and I'll come back with my answer.

Regards,
Alin

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi again!

I just tried to log in administrator area but I can't, please do check the log in data in your first post and please add also FTP access for website so we can do debug on files.

Thank you,
Alin

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Barrett.

I apologize fo delay. I asked AdAgency developer to investigate the issues further.
As for JomSocial your issue is related with your current template.
When I've changed to Joomla! default template Protostar, "Group Details" tab could be accessed without any issues.
The same cause apply to event creation - you can't create them with current template as it cause issue with js scripts, so no calendar can't be displayed... thus no event can't be created.

Please, do a simple test - switch your current template to protostar and check if issues persist.

In case like this one - you should contact with your template developer.

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks for your response support.
I will follow your advise.

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Barrett,

I just installed you a very latest version I have here, is not yet released but will be in few days maybe. This version have a lot of fixes and include also calculation bug fixed. It is working ok now. Please do not reinstall an old/current version as will broke this again.

About menu customization, there must be done customization in core/css AdAgency files; I can't help you with that as I am dealing only with bug fixes. But you can use a developer or use our services at services.ijoomla.com

Kind Regards,
Alin

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks Support,

May I have a copy of that version you installed for my Live site as you installed it on the development site.
Please advise.
Thanks

7 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Dear Barrett,

Please send an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I reply you with the package.

Regards,
Alin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Barrett Information Technologies, Inc.
7 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hello Support,

I am still getting these annoying email for te past 8 weeks and it seems no one knows how to help me fix the issue?
Please, can I finally get this resolved?
Thanks iin advance.Cron Daemon <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>

11:15 PM (8 hours ago)

to me
Looking up www.clcorhmiami.org
Making HTTP connection to www.clcorhmiami.org
Sending HTTP request.
HTTP request sent; waiting for response.
Alert!: Unexpected network read error; connection aborted.
Can't Access ` www.clcorhmiami.org/site/index.php?optio..._community&task=cron '
Alert!: Unable to access document.

lynx: Can't access startfile

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński