Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER
Hello
İs there any feature to hide pack if someone already take it? Hide until that ads time üill not finish

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Murad.

No, you can't hide zone. but you can hide package after use snag.gy/XTINc.jpg

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Another question.
İf i set only 1 ads in one zone and that zone already have ads. if new user will buy this zone, what will happen how his ads will show.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Murad.

User doesn't buy zone. Zone is responsible ONLY for adds display. So user has no influence on zone.
User purchase package. Package allows to display adds in certain zone.
You can manage packages in relation with buyer, but not zones.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Ok.
Question
I set one pack for one zone and pack is already purchased (Zone is taked). What will happen if other user will buy same package?
So i must say to my costumer wait until zone will be free? Ofcourse i can create new zone but that time it will not automated system. Also if user already bought and paid pack he can request refund. Thats not good.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Murad.

No, package is taken but not zone. Zone can contain numerous number of adds. Package could be limited.
Again: you DON'T sale zones but packages. Purchasing package user can add advertisement to zone. But zone is not purchased (taken).
If other packages may add advertisements to that zone - if packages are assigned to it.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

İ understand you but it seems you dont understand me. Or i cant explain
İ set 1 PACKAGE (Named - TOPPACK) for 1 ZONE (Named - TOPZONE) ONLY. NO any other PACK assigned to this ZONE. So İf 1 Pack assigned to 1 Zone it mean that in that zone will show only 1 banner for setted time RİGHT?
If yes that time next user who will buy TOPPACK package will wait in queue? Becouse that zone can show only 1 banner (Based on our configuration)
I dont know i explain my thoughts or no?

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Murad.

İ set 1 PACKAGE (Named - TOPPACK) for 1 ZONE (Named - TOPZONE) ONLY. NO any other PACK assigned to this ZONE. So İf 1 Pack assigned to 1 Zone it mean that in that zone will show only 1 banner for setted time RİGHT?

No, it means that this zone will show only adds from that package... but package may be purchased by few users e.g 4. Thus zone will display 4 adds related with 1 package but purchased by 4 different users.

Zones doesn't have number limitations for a adds to be displayed.

If yes that time next user who will buy TOPPACK package will wait in queue? Becouse that zone can show only 1 banner (Based on our configuration)

No, will not have to wait. Adds will be rotated in that zone.
You don't have settings in zones to limit adds display to only one.
It's other way round - this zone will display numerous adds from 1 package only. NOT 1 add from package at a time.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Murad
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński