The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Registration integration - joomla, jomsocial, adagency, joomanager

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired AdAgency Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
That is a mouthful. Have a site with Jomsocial and Jomsocial Profile manager to be able to manage that more effectively. We also have AdAgency but we also have joomanager directory listing.

My issue is that in different areas I click I have different log ins. It all goes to the Jomsocial Profile manager registration page except when I click to buy the ads it takes me to the adagency login.

Is there a way to make them all integrated?

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Joseph,

Seems you need 3rd party plugin for this, please try this extensions.joomla.org/extension/core-login-redirect

Offically, we also have the solution by using Jomsocial redirect plugin, but its for redirect after login, not redirect the login form view..

thank you

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,

I installed the plugin you suggested but in reading the docs it says that it works for pages that are not working. The pages I'm referencing are working. They take you to the AdAgency registration.

8 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

What plugin did you install? this plugin extensions.joomla.org/extension/core-login-redirect or Jomsocial redirect plugin?

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

I followed the link you gave me.

Core-login

Went to the download. Got it.

8 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

oh that is not our official plugin, I suggest you contact the core-login developer, I just helped you to give a suggestion by searching via Joomla extenstions site :)

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Maybe I'm confused.

Aren't you the developers of both AdAgency and JomSocial? And you're telling me that to integrate both of YOUR products to use the same registration I need to use a third party plugin and you've never had anyone with this problem before? I find this hard to believe. No one has ever noticed this before?

8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Joseph,

Let me explain this clearly, you ask to integrate the login right? and I said this is only can be done by using 3rd party extensions.joomla.org/extension/core-login-redirect (not our product) and another solution by using jomsocial redirect plugin (our product) by using jomsocial redirect plugin, it only for integrate the after login action, not the login form.

And if you ask regarding configuration extensions.joomla.org/extension/core-login-redirect (not our product) please you ask the core login developer.

and anyway, jomsocial, adgency and joomaneger is using the same user table, they are using table from joomla, so the login and registered user are integrated, except the specific registration/profile fields on each component.

If you have another queries, please let me know

thank you

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

I tried an experiment, I put the phrase in the meta tag in the page I want and the ad shows correctly. So how do I now get it off of the front page? I only want ads related to a topic on that page. So if we have air travel ads I want them on Air travel pages and so on.

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Sorry, wrong thread.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński