Authorize.net address verification

9 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Danny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

I purchased the Ad Pro with Authorize.net plug in but I have been having a problem to figure out how this plug in verifies the address with the payment? I had to turn off AVS with Authorize but that is not safe for fraud.

How can I get the payment to send the address along the CVV for credit card processing?

9 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Danny,

I assign this topic to Ad Agency support staff. because this weekend. support staff will back to you at monday.

Regards.

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Danny,
I just come across this old ticket and wanted to know if you still have any issues.
Because adagency sell ads slots and no need for shipment, there is no address required.

Regards,
Alin

9 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Danny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Alin

I was referring to the "Billing Address" in order to charge a customer with Authorize.net. In order to complete a payment purchase in the US, it is required to have a billing address that has to match their credit card or bank otherwise I can't charge their credit card. Technically I can but if there is every an issue I have no recourse because I didn't do the AVS. So I will need to be able to process their credit card billing address along with their credit card information to complete the purchase transaction.

Alin Dinca wrote: Hi Danny,
I just come across this old ticket and wanted to know if you still have any issues.
Because adagency sell ads slots and no need for shipment, there is no address required.

Regards,
Alin

9 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Danny,

I have enabled support for you on the ijoomla forum now. if you login there you can create Ad Agency support posts directly to the Developer in the iJoomla support forum

Now all jomsocial support questions post here www.jomsocial.com/forum/support

Ad agency support can be posted directly on the ijoomla support forum www.ijoomla.com/component/kunena/ad-agency-pro/

if you can please create a new post for this issue in the forum we can then get you the help you need from the correct forum

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński