6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Users ID - 197
Attachments are in my first post.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Kristina.

I saw that issue with changed colors. In backend settings are fine but they look like not applied at frontpage.
Also this user... fo some reson it's deleted.
It looks like something is reverting your site back... but don't know what it can be.
It effect user table and JS but only at frontend.
I'm out of ideas but maybe our developer may some...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you Michał

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Kristina,

For time being, please you disable the cron job, it can be the data be reset via cron job, and then disable some plugins except the core plugins from jomsocial and joomla, look on another day and let me know how it goes.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas,
I disabled some plugins and components yesterday. I look how it goes. I tried find cron jobs in the control panel of my host provider but there are no anything jobs. Maybe I must disable the cron job in other places ?

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
I disable some plugins - did not help (

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I created new user, and some posts on stream.. I will check it again tomorrow, it will be gone or not :)

also I need phpmyadmin access, please provide it as well.

thank you!

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Only 197 user usually deleted. During 3 days there is not its problem.
I'm very concerned the problem: color of text and link (purple) do not save, reset next day to blue (21-00 MSK)

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Kristina.

Do you run any cron scripts on your server? Any automated tasks or backup copy?
Also if user with ID 197 is deleted, what do you do? You restore a backup? Or create it again manually?
If you create it again then ID should be different right? As your last user ID is 330.

There could be a simple walkaround for button colors - simply define those colors in your current template CSS... but before we go that way - we need to find the casue of this behavior... I bet on some server automated tasks. Please, contact with your hosting support and report that issue to them as well... so they could check that on their side.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

No, I don't start any scripts or backup copy before this happen. I create this user with his details(and with his old ID) in phpMyAdmin. Yes, I tried do this( in CSS of my current template ) but this CSS file also reset, maybe I must do it in other CSS-file. Okay, I will contact with my hosting for that.

6 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I checked my data today and still there, I still able to login and can see my post..

and regarding CSS, michal is right , please you setup the coloring on your css file, instead use theme manager to save the color configuration

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi, Dimas.
Regarding CSS, I setup the coloring on css file of jomsocial template( no my current template ) and will look how it goes. Regarding user, I said that only 197 user usually disappear, other users - don't. So far this user don't disappear, so I don't know when he will disappear again.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Kristina.

If user disappear till now... we could presume that it's fine... for now.
And if only user 197 repeatedly was removed... then solution could be to change ID for him/her by creating new account...
Okay, let's see how it goes for now.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi, Michal.
Now CSS is fine, so it helped me, thank you very much.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński