Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Homepage photo not fitting into parameter, change front cover text color, font

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

its already working on your site and height is 399px.
here is a screenshot from your site If you want to customise any other class just follow the same way i suggested to check the style code and override the css.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Robby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Pankaj,

I have asked a number of times now not to post screenshots of my site. Could you remove it?

Also, this screenshot provides no value to this conversation.

Also, these changes work in firebug, but not in the template. I want to change the height to 300px. The changes aren't working as JomSocial documentation says it should.

There's a lot back of forth for these little issues, but I expected these issues to be ironed out and answered quicker as part of support agreement. Every time i get an insufficient response, it takes a way from my paid support time, which means i'm not really getting the full support I paid for.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
The screenshot is added just to show the code already working on site.
Also, the value showing in the screenshot was not set by me. It's coming from the code you changed. Without a screenshot, it's hard for me to show you that changes are already working on your site :(
Kindly check and provide us a screenshot as u said it's not working on your side.

Here is my skype : live:pankajsharma21
If you feel the code is not working I can share my screen with you to show the changes :) and fix them directly on site.
Or share your skype I will add you to fix any pending issue.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński