Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JomSocial Registration Page Fields (solved)

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Andrew Gous.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

added to whitelist, although I can not find any trace of that IP trying to log into the Admin area.

Can you please try again? I have had other's from your team accessing without any issues today.

Thanks

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Andrew Gous.

I also accessed your backend today with no problem... I don't know why but still can't log in.
Ok, lets leave it.

You wan to know where to add this css code I provided you. Just enter via FTP to templates then in you active template (you can check which one is active in Extensions -> Template Manager). There find css folder and there should be a ccs file named style.css or template.css.

Or better: turn of jat3 gzip and then look in "Customizing CSS Stylesheets" chapter here: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Customizing_Template ("Example") -> Install Firebug for Firefox or any other developer tool we suggested. Then you could discover what is your main css file and where it is.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The IP you provided is your local network IP. Try the following: www.whatismyip.com/

then give me that IP address....

I was able to add the spacing between "Next" and "Social Buttons", however not able to get any text in there (Register with:)

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I think that I directed you to how you can modify it.
Try this one:

.form-field .auth-facebook .sourcecoast .social-login:before {
content:"Register with: ";
}

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

do I need to add this to custom_styles.css (the same file you suggested before - There find css folder and there should be a ccs file named style.css or template.css.)?

thanks...

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Andrew Gous.

Here I posted everything you'll need: www.jomsocial.com/forum/profile-universa...ields?start=14#68036

Turn off jat3 gzip and investigate css files with FireBug as in manual linked.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński