Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Toolbar is not all pages.

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

If I create a new page, after inserting it in the menu, I go on frontend and clicking on that link will disappear the toolbar menu. Not being a form, I can not decide which pages appear, how do I resolve this problem?

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Nitro,
I am seeing empty admin access credentials (It was required to check backend necessary things).
Please check.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Ok, i insert access... bye.
look in link Contact, not menu toolbar.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Nitro,
According to the joomla system it is not possible. The toolbar is rendering from jomsocial component area and the component is taking menu from "Menus > Jomsocial toolbar". Whenever you go to another page which is not coming from Jomsocial component then it is not possible.
There is an alternative to show toolbar notification and all menu item.
we have our own template www.socialize.jomsocial.com which will serve your requirements.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
www.socialize.jomsocial.com not fuction.

The problem for me is not Joomla, but the setting that you have given to the system JomSocial, because if you were doing this menu to manage a module, this was not the case, however you did it manage the maintenance joomla, but not to the modules. I could avoid removing your menu in your code, and manage it through the module joomla.

What do I edit to remove the toolbar from your system menu?

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Nitro,
Sorry, the actual link as socialize.jomsocial.com
I think you will get your solution with our own template.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hmm,
I saw the site ... I really am not interested in spending money on this, in the end, I think your interest in the toolbar allow you to enter in all the pages, it makes no sense that it is not so.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Nitro,
I am really sorry that it is not fulfilling your requirement.
But again I am saying, what you are expecting is beyond joomla.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

The thing that I disagree with is that you have developed a great system and you missed in this thing. How is it possible that the toolbar is not adaptable to all pages of the site, I have to create an additional menu and place it on all other pages, it is absurd.

Even as you register, and then click on the activation link, it appears on a page where you have to login and no menu.

I noticed that between the demands of what we want in the new version, there is a toolbar on all pages, or at least allow us to select them.

The ideal for me is to manage your toolbar to joomla.

You tell me how I can disable it from your system?

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Nitro,
First of all, I like to introduce you with http://uservoice.jomsocial.com/ .
We hear cordially from our valuable customer for any kind of feature.

Now about the solution,
I have configured the menu and a module at your site as
1. Added a menu module "Jomsocial toolbar" at "menu" position as yoo_nano (yootheme.com) which will be available for all pages
2. Added a "Community toolbar" module at "sidebar-a" with registered privilege. [module will be shown at left sidebar after login]
3. Disable to Jomsocial main toolbar from site admin > components > jomsocial > configuration > layout > Display settings > Show toolbar [off]

Benefit: Now you will be able to see the menu with all pages and you will be able to see the notification with "Hello me" module.
Hope this will serve your purpose.

Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

You are very kind and I thank you for your cooperation.
I was proceeding to explain how I've just stopped by for a simple reason, if I remove the toolbar you, I no longer have the global notifications, friend requests and new messages.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Nitro,
Thanks for your compliment.
First of all, I like to say that choice is yours but i try to fulfill the requirements.
So about the global notifications, please login at frontend and you will see a module
where user avatar and global notifications are there.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • nitro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Merci, mais je persiste à dire que le meilleur choix est d'être en mesure de voir votre barre d'outils sur chaque page, car peu de reste outil complet.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashraf
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Nitro,
I like to say you thank you first.
You want a good feature with our jomsocial product.
Though I will discuss with our developer team but I would like you to discuss such feature at uservoice.jomsocial.com/forums/101561-feature-request
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński