Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Video upload/process error

6 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Rini
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I fixed 1 problem, the -200 HTTP error.
I ren Joomla on Windows IIS and setting upload value in php.ini to high value is not enough for big uploads.
IIS restricts by default uploads to 30Mb. I've raised that limitation and the -200 HTTPS errior seems to be solved now.

Now when I upload a lager video (35 Mb) the upload finishes and looking on the server in resource monitor, I see ffmeg.exe running with high CPU load over a very long periode (I killed it after 15 minutes). Screenshot below:

I would like to see a log of ffmpeg activities, but cannot manage to generate a log. In JomSocial backend there is a field where I can specify specific ffmpeg paramaters. When I place "-report" in that field, no logging is created. Is there any way I can generate ffmeg logging to investigate what is happening during ffmpeg execution?

Another option would be if you can specify which parameters JomSocial outputs to ffmpeg, then I can run ffmpeg on new commandline with logging option on.

I think only solution would be to make ffmeg generete logging to see whats happening.

Attachments:
6 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

I'm afraid I do not have such informations, but Your test shows that the ffmpeg requires are high. I think it's time to contact its developers to help You to configure server to best suit this settings.

Still have no answer form programmers.

6 years 2 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Rini
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Week has passed, any news of this?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński