Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Event Map Not Showing

9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Didn't work. I even created a new event to test. Also after the update I now see "COM_COMMINITY_GROUPS_CREATED_BY" under the event creator's icon. I get that's another ticket but, i'll create that ticket later. Figured I give you a head start.

Attachments:
9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi Levester,

please provide me valid FTP access detail. you can send it at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
current FTP at site info is not valid anymore.

seem the issue with 3rd party template, and jomsocial language file not uptodate.

Regards

9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Just sent you FTP info. It was working for me and I haven't changed anything.

Attachments:
9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi Levester,

why do you have so many override files at?:
/templates/rt_alerion/html/com_community

that override file still containing 4.0.3 code. I suggest you to delete all override files and only put some necessary override.

please check it, I fix the issue for you. I put new file from jomsocial 4.0.5 template file to
/templates/rt_alerion/html/com_community/layouts/events/single.php
/templates/rt_alerion/html/com_community/layouts/events/list.php

Regards

9 years 2 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Yezzzzzzzir. It's fixed :-)

Albertus my friend, you can call me a certified idiot. Lols!! I was looking in topic ( www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/242...late-on-js4-0#119733 ) about overrides and for whatever reason I took it too literal and copied all the files from layouts to override directory. I then started making edits specifically in override directory.

I'm going to start from scratch with customizations and only create override files with just the sections that need edited.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński