I would like to customize the colors for header, footer, banners, buttons, ....
Tried some stuff but it's not working at all.
In template manager I've saved a new layou and also a new theme.
I've modified the template.css and the variables-custom.less.
But as an example, the top bar with search, social icons is still in the dark grey color.
Where can I found a documention as the one accessable doesn't give any customization tips and I'm not allowed to access the forum as I have no JA subscription.
Thank you for contacting us.
From what you've wrote customization apply to the template JA Mood.
Generally we do not support customizations what we mentioned in our Support Policy:
Also we do not provide documentation for customizations as this would be rather a CSS/HTML/PHP tutorial, while there are many of them in the Web.
Please, search how to use FireBug or similar code inspector and then how to override CSS.
If you do not have time to learn, please, consider to hire a developer who could help you in no time.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you