Personnalisation de la page d'accueil

6 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Céline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Bonjour,

Merci pour votre réponse ci-dessous. Oui, j'ai acheté Joomla social "socialize" et je n'ai pas encore pris de licence de support. Pour l'instant, je bénéficie de 3 mois de support et je prendrai une licence quand ces trois mois seront achevé.

1-2 / pour la question n° 1 et 2, pouvez-vous me dire comment faire pour construire une page d'accueil ?

3/ Pour la question n° 3, pouvez-vous me dire comment on fait pour paramétrer

4/ Pour la question n°4 et 5, pouvez-vous me dire comment on fait pour personnaliser la couleur, et la mise en page ?

HI, Celine.

Thank you for contacting us.
Well, i'll try to answer using Google Translator but in our Support Policy we mentioned that other language are not supported except English... nevertheless I'll try ;)

1-2. JomSociala and Joomla! are open sources so yes you may build any frontpage you like. Frontpage shown here: cabinet-arst.com/ is rather Joomla! template plus modules... I don't find any relations with JomSocial (stream, module tabs or login form). But even if you want to combine it somehow with JomSocial it's possible for skilled site developer.

3. Any activity in JomSocial is reserved for registered members only. Viewing is set to public by default but it'a just a matter of settings to close everything for members only.

4. Yes, as I mentioned in answer 1, open source allows you to customize nearly anything, including background color, it's simple CSS styling.

5. Celine, please, read our Support Policy, we specified what could be covered by our Technical Support: www.jomsocial.com/support-policy If you want to change look or site layout - you need to do it on your own or hire a developer. I'm sure it will a breeze for them.

6. Creating articles is a Joomla! feature and you set who is allowed to create articles. By default users in Author Joomla! group. Article won't appear on Profile page stream. But there is a plugin called "My articles" which will display links to members article.

7. Please, check Joomla! documentation as this is Joomla! feature: docs.joomla.org/Adding_a_new_article Please, note that our support is dedicated to our products. We could give you a tip or two regarding Joomla! but that's not aim of our support. Please, use Joomla! documentation or ask at forum.joomla.org if you have Joomla! overall questions.

New, please, let me ask you something :)
You've mentioned "J'ai installée le Joomla social"... do you mean you've installed JomSocial?
As I can see there is no license attached to your current account.
Could you provide me your license number so I could check our records?

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Celine.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean by:

"Oui, j'ai acheté Joomla social "socialize" et je n'ai pas encore pris de licence de support. Pour l'instant, je bénéficie de 3 mois de support et je prendrai une licence quand ces trois mois seront achevé."

The only place to purchase anything related with JomSocial is this page but no licenses are attached to your current account. Also I'm not sure what 3 months of support are you talking about. Having no license - no support could be provided...

Nearly each of your question is regarding customization. Yes, they are possible but we do not support customizations. So I'm really sorry but I can't provide you full answer how to achieve pixel perfect site you want. Please, read our Support Policy here: www.jomsocial.com/support-policy

Regarding customization, as it's not covered by our Support, please, consider to hire own developer who could help you with.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński