Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Upload of avatar and photos to galleries fails

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Bjørn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello!

I have a site using Jomsocial 2.8.2 on Joomla 2.5.18. The problem is that users cannot change their avatar or upload photos to galleries anymore. When trying to upload avatar users get error 1 page, and when trying to upload photos users get a message stating an album ID error.

This happened after I moved the site to another server. But I also upgraded Joomla, so I am thinking that could be the reason. I want to check with you if it is necessary to upgrade Jomsocial to make it compatible with J2.5.18? I didn't want to do that yet, because some modifications have been done to the user template and the login/register area.

I hope you can guide me in this matter or solve the issue.

Thanks,
Bjørn

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Bjørn,

I debug this and get this error :
Internal Server Error

seems this issue caused by your modification...

Well, I cant help you too much.. because this issue caused by old code + modification, please read this www.jomsocial.com/support-policy we do not support the issue from old jomsocial version code...

So I suggest you upgrade to the latest version 3.1.0.4, that version support with Joomla 2.5.x, 3.1.x, 3.2.x

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński