Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Migration from easysocial request

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Yuriy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I use EasySocial on my site kids-club.ru now and I'd like to get your help in migration to JomSocial according your offer. ( www.jomsocial.com/installation-and-migration-policy ).

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kindly take a backup of the site first and apply simple steps, as we added the migration tools in Jomsocial now.
So that you have a site backup.
Install Jomsocial 4.5 on your site, Now open Jomsocial > tools > Migrator > Easysocial > Start Migration.
In case you are facing any issue or want me to install it. Just let me know once you take a full backup of the site and I will perform the migration for you.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Yuriy
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I tried to migrate but migrating process don't start (just freezing at 0%).
(I have made a backup.)

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
It seems there is an issue with your server configurations. We need you Cpanel details to check the changelog and server restrictions if it has. (Low memory limits)
Try to set memory limits to 1024M

Kindly edit the first post and submit the Cpanel details for staff (like you submitted site details).
Let me know with a reply here once you submit the details.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Yuriy
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I checked memory limit, it's 2048M in php.ini. Joomla shows memory_limit 17179869184 in system info page.
I also added the control panel details (I use ISPConfig) in first post.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Kindly whitelist this IP 36.85.199.244
Our dev not able login on FTP account with submitted details.
UPDATE:
Regarding the php.ini kindly check with your hosting provider as it should be the same value in Joomla 1024M.
We tried to check the error log in your cpanel but it has the very limited option and not showing any path to see the error log.
Can you check it with hosting to fix the memory limit and share the path to see the error log?

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Yuriy
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

It's virtual server and my hosting provider has no accsess to it. I checked php.ini in /etc/php/7.0/fpm and also added memory limit line in /etc/hhvm/php.ini.
Some logs located in "log" directory where you can get by ftp.
I can put here any other log file if you specify what file you need.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
In this case, Kindly allow me to take a backup (Akeeba) of your site and I will install it my localhost to do the Migration for you and will give a backup of the site once the migration process is done.
This the process will complete faster and you have migration process. Just give me information to exclude the folders that have files that are not in use, so i can exclude them as your last backup has 6gb size.
you can contact me on Skype : live:pankajsharma21 So i can update you fast on this.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Yuriy
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Of course you can do it. But note that site is big.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi again,
yes, the site size is too big to take backup and import, And It's been hard to assume issue rite as there are very fewer details to access server and files.
Can you fix the FTP information you submitted these are not working for us
and also send me error log and database backup of your site on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or on my skype: live:pankajsharma21
I can check and share the details faster with you if you are using Skype.

UPDATE:
We did the migration for your site and share the backup via Skype. You can restore the database for Jomsocial and let us know if you have any issue.
To show avatar there is css conflict on your site. add this code in /css/custom.css file to fix it

@media only screen and (min-width: 481px)
{.joms-avatar--focus img {
    max-width: 100px!important;
}}
For the menu toolbar translation here is documentation helps you: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Translate_Toolbar

thanks for your patience and understanding on this request :)
Let us know if there is any issue.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Yuriy
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you for help! Now jomsocial works.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński