Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

4.4.3 and message loading

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

Hello,
after upgrading to 4.4.3 can not load the message or chat. please see attachment. The loading screen is remaining without any progress.

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

aha. it caused also by "socialized toolbar". Once i removed. it works back. any upgrade for this issue?

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for contacting us.
"Jomsocial Toolbar for Socialize Template" is outdated. Please, try to use JS Toolbar instead.
It should be available in latest Socialize package.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Thank you for your reply.
I shifted to the JS Toolbar. However, the problem remains the same. there is a jQuiry problem with other "third party application (corejoomla survey)" please see attached file 1& 2.

the other problem I reported it before an is remaining the same. JS toolbar (messages red bubble) announcement is not synchronized with the integrated JS tool bar . please see attacched 3

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

One more thing please . when I use JS toolbar for logging in I receive this message

"The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again."

try to reload the page and try again many time I receive the same message . I use the Jomsocial login component for log in which is only working

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
thanks for the idea of easy jQuiry which solved the third party component loading. still here 2 issues are remaining the same:
- whenever logging in through JS toolbar, receive the following message "The security token did not match. The request was aborted to prevent any security breach. Please try again.". I tried in different browsers, different username and in different times.
- as i announced before there is no sync of message notification (red bubble) between JS toolbar and integrated jomsocial component toolbar. (see attached)

I hope to receive a soon fix

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

1. Try to disable Joomla cache (I disabled it already) and clear browser cache and cookies. Then try again.
2. This is known issue and will be fixed with new version 4.4.4. It will be available this week.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński