Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Upgrade 4.2.6. fatal error

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I tried to upgrade to 4.2.6 using the iJoomla installer. The upgrade was ok, but Kunena doesn't work (version 4.*). From iJoomla installer clicked on "override" button. The first screen was ok, but then the installer got stuck on step 2 (I can`t remember exactly).

Now I can't access the front-end or the back-end, I'm very worried. Please, could you help me?. In configuration.php I activated error reporting to "maximun", and when I try to enter to front or back-end, this message appears:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare azrulSysBot() (previously declared in /home/alaguema/public_html/plugins/system/jomsocial.system/jomsocial.system.php:68) in /home/alaguema/public_html/plugins/system/azrul.system/azrul.system.php on line 94

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi David,

Would you mind provide me phpmyadmin access, please? I need to disable old azrul system from it, which it not be used anymore, we only use jomsocial system plugin from now.

thank you!

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you Dimas!,

You can access to phpmyadmin from: mydomain.com/phpmyadmin

Username: alaguema_jom
Password: (the same for FTP access)

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

hi David,

Please check again, I already fixed this.

thank you!

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you Dimas!,

It's working on Jomsocial version 2.8.4.2. I'm going to try to upgrade to latest version from iJoomla Installer.

Regards

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi again Dimas,

I have just tried to upgrade to latest version of jomsocial from iJoomla installer and shows this error on step 2:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare azrulSysBot() (previously declared in /home/alaguema/public_html/plugins/system/jomsocial.system/jomsocial.system.php:68) in /home/alaguema/public_html/plugins/system/azrul.system/azrul.system.php on line 97

If it's possible the version I need for working is 4.2.5. That's the version everything worked fine. Or 4.2.6 and then trying to solve Kunena error.

Thank you so much

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • David
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas,

I tried steps James wrote in this topic and the problem is solved: https://www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/35683-4-2-6-update-lost-front-end-and-backend-access-to-site#171132

Thank you so much!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński