Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

upgraded to latest Jomla and now have this problem

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Since upgraded to latest Jomla i don't know what went wrong , now whenever i log in i dont get redirect to the /profile page but instead i got redirect to Jomla editing profile component/users/profile , please check picture below , thanks.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 redirect to jomla editing profile and not joomsocial profile.

Attachment jomlaprofileedit.png not found

RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ilyass,

I cant access your backend, seems the login account is wrong, can you check again?

thank you!

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

I locked myself out of my site by mistake disabling plugin user profile ! Happy days ! Now waiting for my server to be restored so i can access to my site !

8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I dont understand, please let me know if you have another update..

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

I will let you know when my server restored so i can access my backend cause am locked myself out now ! Thanks

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hello you can go ahead now please and check my problem i did described above , you will be able to access my site !
Thanks

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Just to let you know am going to use JOMSocial REDIRECT plugin for now till you fixed this issue ! To replicate the issue please disable Redirect jomsocial pluging okay.

The reason am enabling jomsocial redirect plugin for now cause you guys probably offline , and i don't want any new members to see that ISSUE.

Thanks

Note my problem is the same as this topic here : TOPIC: New T3 v2.5.2 framework update + Joomla! v3.4.6 + JFBconnect/SClogin

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilyass
8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Nope the issue still there ! I did follow your tutorial and replaced the code but the issue still there , cleared cache and cookies in jomla as well as in on my firefox and chrome and the issue still there.

I need this to be fixed please :)
Thanks

NOTE : IT works in Mobile version but it doesn't work in desktop !

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

I also follow the tutorial here from this topic : www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/310...6-jfbconnect-sclogin

But i didn't like the way it display the wall stream covering the wholepage, guys we need a proper fix to this please , same way it was before if you wouldn't mind .

Thanks.
Note : Now am using jomsocial redirect until you guys come up with a proper solution.

Hi,

please check it, not sure why the fix not working at your site. so I changing it to

$uri = 'index.php?option=com_community&view=' . $config->get('redirect_login');

and at /modules/mod_community_toolbar/tmpl/default.php at line 11
from

$uri = CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community' , false );

to

$uri = 'index.php?option=com_community';

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

anyone ? you guys have my ftp access , please have a look at it and see if you can find a fix , at the moment am using jomsocial redirect !

Thanks.

Keep repeating myself lol

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ilyass,

I already checked this, modify your file directly
- modify this file /com_community/views/frontpage/view.html.php and added this code on line 64-65 :

//$uri = CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community&view=' . $config->get('redirect_login'), false);
                $uri = 'index.php?option=com_community&view=' . $config->get('redirect_login');
- modify this file /modules/mod_community_toolbar/tmpl/default.php and added this code on line 12-13 and hellome file /modules/mod_community_hellome/tmpl/default.php line 26
//$uri      = CRoute::_('index.php?option=com_community' , false );
$uri      = 'index.php?option=com_community';

everything is working fine now..

thank you

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

The only think that i don't like about this fix is as follow :
It show this after redirect mysite.scot/ component/community/ for the link i have a mode rewrite rule on the .htaccess by jomla activated , now showing component/community it's a bit messy.

ALso it show the WALL STREAM full width .

Is there any other way to do it ?
Thanks

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

You should put your Jomsocial menu item Id, so the could should be like this:

$uri      = 'index.php?option=com_community&Itemid=XX';

change the XX itemId with your own.

thank you