6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello,
Where can I translate all these English words in the "Invite Only" process. I have already installed a German language pack.
Best regards

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please try in en-GB.com_community.ini at the very bottom of the file:

COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_WEB_TITLE="Request Invitation"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_DISABLED="User request inviation is disabled."
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE="Request Invitation"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_REASON_FIELD="Reason"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_DESC="Enter your name, email and reason why you requesting invitation to the %1$s and we will consider your application."
COM_COMMUNITY_THANK_YOU_REQUESTING_INVITATION="Thank you for requesting an invitation"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_SUCCESS_MSG="We will review your request soon. Meanwhile, you can still browse the public pages of the website."
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_EMAIL_SUBJECT="Your invitation for %1$s"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_EMAIL_SENT_CONTENT="Hello %1$s,\n\nWe have reviewed you invitation request and decided to invite you to the site.\nPlease click on the button bellow to register."

and in line 1139:

COM_COMMUNITY_REGISTER_REQUIRED_FIELDS="Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required."

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thomas
6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks for your quick response, it works great, I still have a question (see picture) the first mail is still in English, where can I change that.

g
Thomas

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

This sentences can be translated in en-GB.com_community.ini, starting in line 895:

; Invite page
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_TEXT="Invite your friends to this community. Just add their emails here and we will send the invitation for you."
COM_COMMUNITY_SEPARATE_BY_COMMA="Separate Emails with a comma."
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_FROM="From"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_TO="To"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_MESSAGE="Message"
COM_COMMUNITY_OPTIONAL="Optional"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_BUTTON="Send Invitation(s)"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_SUBJECT="%1$s invites you to join %2$s"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_EXIST="Email '%1$s' is already a member in this community."
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_INVALID="Invalid email address: '%1$s'. Please make sure you've entered the correct email address."
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_MESSAGE="%1$s invites you to join %2$s."
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_SENT="%d invitation sent!"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_SENT_CONTENT="Hello,\n\nYour friend %1$s has invited you to join %2$s.\n%3$s\nHope to see you soon at %2$s."
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_SENT_MESSAGE="Below is the message from your friend:\n%1$s\n"
COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL_SENT_FOOTER="Accept invitation and register at %1$s"

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

my ini

;4.5
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_WEB_TITLE="Einladung anfordern"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_DISABLED="User request inviation is disabled."
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE="Einladung anfordern"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_REASON_FIELD="Strasse"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_DESC="Geben Sie Ihren Namen, Ihre E-Mail-Adresse und ihre Strasse ein, und wir von %1$s prüfen ihre Angaben und melden uns bei Ihnen."
COM_COMMUNITY_THANK_YOU_REQUESTING_INVITATION="Vielen Dank für Interesse."
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_SUCCESS_MSG="Wir werden Ihre Anfrage bald überprüfen. In der Zwischenzeit können Sie sich die öffentlichen Seiten der Website anschauen."
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_EMAIL_SUBJECT="Ihre Anfrage für %1$s"
COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_EMAIL_SENT_CONTENT="Hallo %1$s,\n\nWir haben Ihre Einladungsanfrage geprüft und positiv entschieden.\nBitte klicken Sie auf die Schaltfläche unten, um sich zu registrieren."

the results look attach
I don't know what is wrong?

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

I'm sorry but I do not understand. The phrases I've been showing for translations are mostly starting with:

COM_COMMUNITY_INVITE_EMAIL

and the ones from Your example

COM_COMMUNITY_REQUEST_INVITE_EMAIL

so those are different phrases. Can You please attache whole en-GB.com_community.ini file ? Or it's de-GE.com_community.ini, becuase I believe this one will be used for You if You have a German language version installed.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński