• Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hello,
I’m using JomSocial 4.3.2 and Joomla 3.8.2

www.junbugg.net/

I’m having intermittent problems logging into JomSocial from mobile. When I type in my user name and password, it seems like it’s logging me in but it just stays on the home page. Nothing happens; I get no error message. The user name and password fields are empty.

I cleared my cache and restarted my phone numerous times. I called GoDaddy to see if there is anything wrong on my server. They said everything is fine. This issue recently started occurring two weeks ago. I am sure that I’m using my correct login user name and password. When I type in the incorrect user name or password, I get an error message.

Thanks,
Louis

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
First I request you to do not put the site credentials in public, Add the site details on for Staff/Mods.
For your site prntscr.com/hsda6m I am not able to access it, it's giving the error showing in the screenshot.
I suggest you take backup of the site first and update the Jomsocial to the latest version, And try the login process again.

let me know if it helps.If not kindly edit the first post and submit the login details for staff.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Louis
6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I understand the importance of hiding my site credentials, but there wasn't any method to give you my login credentials. What is staff/mods and how do I get there and use it?

It's strange that you were unable to access my site. I've been able to access my website fine.
I called my hosting company, GoDaddy. They also access my site fine. They don't see any problems. They said to do a Trace Route. They also showed me this site called geopeeker.com/ . I used it. There wasn't any problems with my site around the world. snag.gy/869QDB.jpg

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louis
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

.....just to remind you, I'm experiencing problems on mobile.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi kindly submit site details using below steps
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński