Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Registrations have stopped working, next button does not click.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hello.

I've been having several issues since purchasing the Socialize template, and now I have a major problem.

Registrations no longer work past the first page, the next button disappears and I am presented with several js errors which I do not full understand.

I have installed a clean version of both the template and jomsocial and the problem still persists.

I have attempted to disable all plugins that might have a conflict and still have no luck.

I would really appreciate some help from an expert to help pinpoint the problem and get the site functional again.

I understand I made a mistake tinkering with a live site, however I am traveling and found it difficult to set up a testing environment, plus I thought this would be a fairly simple install.

Thanks

Tom

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

When I use another template apart from socialize the problem goes away.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Tom.

Since it seems to be a template problem, then let me ask our template developer for some assinstance with this issue.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Thankyou, I have since switch my site into offline mode and changed template however please do log in and change it back to socialize to try and find out what is wrong!

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Tom Cosm,
As I am seeing the site is set offline and I am experiencing login in failed with the access credentials.
But it works fine at the backend admin panel.
Can you correct this first.
Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom Cosm
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Unfortunately I am unsure why the credentials are not working from the front end, another friend said the same however I seem to be able to log in with them with no problem. You are welcome to take the site online temporarily.... anything to help find out why this isn't working...

Cheers

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Tom Cosm,
There are lots of problem with the site.
First of all, I have enabled the site online but did not see the changes at frontend, still showing offline page.
Then clear the cache then it shows the site but login problem arise.
Then I enable the error reporting and found the problem as screenshot.
Please correct the site error, it is not the problem from our end and if you are not well known then you may hire some developer.
Thanks

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Tom Cosm,
We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions related with this topic, simply reply to this post.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński