The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Ohanah module stopped working

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased the new socialize template. So far so good, with the major exception that as soon as I installed the template, Ohanah plugin stopped working. Its not a module position issue, I already switched those around and they're fine. When I try and create an event, I get a blank page. If I try and click a drop down menu, it quickly disappears, and if I use my keyboard to access the drop down menu, it brings me to a blank page.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm going to try and resolve this issue as quickly as possible, otherwise I'll have to politely request a refund which I really don't want to do, but this is a major issue for my website to not have any events.

Cheers,
Wayne

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Wayne.

I'll pass this thread to our socialize template developer, maybe he'll be able to fix this conflict.

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Thanks Chris!

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Wayne Miles,
I am experienced login failed at the frontend.
As we need to check the issue
Please check and let me know.
Thanks

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

My apologies, there must have been a typo on my end. Thank you so much for your help, but I actually resolved the issue.

Answer
In the components menu, under Ohanah > Module Injector. Then tick off the check box for "Resolve JModuleHelper conflicts (click when the module injector creates problems / white pages in the front-end)".

Once again, thank you for your support, your product is amazing!

Cheers,
Wayne

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński