• Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

I get error and some features are missing. Please help me. TQ

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, maro.

Please, provide us with more specific informations.
What exact error you encountered? Please post this error here.
Show it to us with link.
Also a print screen will be helpful.

Please post what exact features are missing.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I attach the screen for your information

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I already solve the main problem but one more problem that i cannot login from top bar login menu why?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, maro.

I don't see print screen attached?
Also please, could you fix domain address and link to administration menu in your first post? It will be for future reference.
They are redirecting wrong...

As for issue... it's connected with: www.kampungchat.org.my/x3/index.php?opti...k=user.login&lang=en
So it's com_user not a JomSocial issue.

You get this error:

Redirect Loop
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item.
The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete

This is also connected with your hosting and domain parking/redirection.

By the way, I'm afraid that your website and server configuration need a massive overhaul... as file structure, chmod, chown and domain redirection are messed up. I'm sorry but we can't help you with that.

Please look at our support policy: www.jomsocial.com/support

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Yes i install jomsocial in kampungchat.org.my/x3 and redirect from kampungchat.org so nothing you need to worry about that. I still need to modify the template. I still cannot login via top bar, do you think the issue is related with chmod and if yes i need your advise

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, maro.

No, this is a domain redirection issue. Redirection falls into loop so FireFox stops retrieving information and displays error note.

Help with domain/server configuration is out of scope of our technical support: www.jomsocial.com/support . I'm sorry.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Michal i already get in touch with my hosting provider, ijoomla issues has been settle but the socialize toolbar still have problem. Their ask me to get your opinion in order to resolve the problem.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, maro.

maro wrote: but the socialize toolbar still have problem

You mean that you can't log in? Error display give information:
Warning: fopen(/home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/logs/error.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 248

Warning: fputs() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 183

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'LogException' in /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php:185 Stack trace: #0 /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/log/log.php(382): JLoggerFormattedText->addEntry(Object(JLogEntry)) #1 /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/log/log.php(346): JLog->addLogEntry(Object(JLogEntry)) #2 /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/plugins/system/log/log.php(41): JLog->addEntry(Array) #3 [internal function]: plgSystemLog->onUserLoginFailure(Array) #4 /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/event/event.php(71): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php(161): JEvent->update(Array) #6 /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/application/application.php(642): JDispatcher->trigger('onUserLoginF in /home/kampungch/domains/kampungchat.org.my/public_html/x3/libraries/joomla/log/loggers/formattedtext.php on line 185

It apply to: www.kampungchat.org.my/x3/index.php?option= com_users&task=user.login&lang=en

So the problem lies in you Joomla! installation... or still server configuration... not JomSocial or Socialize template.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

My hosting provider are seeking your help, maybe you can advise what need to be set in Apache or PHP because there are still cannot fine any solutions for the toolbar problem. TQ

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • maro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Any feedback for the toolbar?

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, maro.

Still when I tried to log in I get redirection loops.
This is domain parking/configuration issue.
I'm afraid that I can't help you with domain/server configuration while it's out of scope of our technical support: www.jomsocial.com/support .
Pleas try to ask on forums.cpanel.net/ if your using cPanel... or on Apache forum www.apachelounge.com/

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, maro.

We've found the problem that causes redirection loops.
You have enabled JomSocial redirection plugin and it was redirecting back to itself.
Problem is solved now.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński