10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Edfel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi:

I have a site where information is important and I am satisfied with the layout provoded by Rocket Theme Spectral theme which runs on Gantry. I am considering installing Socialize but only for the Jomsocial component. As Socialize runs on T3 Framework, I need to know if having both frameworks (Gantry and T3) could be possible.

The website is:
PreppersPR

Thanks in Advance!

Edfel

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Yes, they should be ok as the framework is loaded when template is enabled. Just assign Socialize to all JomSocial links and Spectral to the rest. T3 will be loaded only where Socialize is assigned.

You can make a test - try to assign to some links Spectral and to others Protostar (which is on Bootstrap). Then check <head> in both cases.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, Edfel.

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński