Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Red theme on 1.2.1 seems broken

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

When I select the red theme style in the latest version of the socialize template, the toolbar does not render correctly. Every other theme works correctly. I've also tried completely uninstalling t3, the template and the toolbar and doing a fresh install. Same behavior.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

HI Kevin.

I just looked on your site and everything seems to work just fine, is there anything I'm missing?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Yes, I said the "red" theme was broken. The site was in the orange theme when you viewed it because I was testing something else and needed to see it properly.

It is now in the red theme - check it now. All the other colors work fine. orange, green, default, dark all work. Red is broken.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

This's how Red theme looks for me, do I've to visit some speific page to see this problem? Or maybe it's happening only on some speficic browser ?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

No... other people had the same problem and the fix was the less->css option in the theme settings.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Kevin.

Great, then let me close and mark this thread as solved , have a great day! and if you need our further help, please feel free to create a new thread.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński