Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Need help with moving the logo (solved)

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • paison
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

My original post was here: www.jomsocial.com/forum/community-discus...o-move-logo-position .

I need help moving the logo as seen in the image below. I guess that would be within the toolbar module...or the header-top block....I have tried everything and need your help greatly.

Attachment image2_2014-01-23.jpg not found

Attachments:
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Paison,
First of all I would like to thank for your patience.
Though this feature is absent at our module but we are discussing about.
Hope we will be back to you with some good news asap.
Thanks
Ashraf

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Paison,
Though we are adding such feature with our latest version.
But I have updated your site with this feature.
Please have a look at your site.
N.B: If you want to change your toolbar logo image then go to site admin panel > module manager > mod_community_toolbar
and select a logo for logo params and save the module.
See the attachment screenshot for detail
Thanks

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: paison, Romulo
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

HI:

When the new release will be available? Want this feature too.

Thanks.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Asraf,
this new version is already available to download?
or if not could you please add this feature to mi site also?
This feature is just for logo only? becasuse i'm not intereting to use logo becasue logo use more server resource than site name,
are you guys planing to add some menú ítem as hompepage profile, in the toolbar as facebook? could be great, and that i thing can make socialize template copletally well done.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Romulo Ruiz,
This feature is not yet included released with latest stable version.
Hopefully, it is coming with next version.
But if you want to add at your site then add a new forum post with your access credentials.
Thanks

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

This feature is coming with our next release. :)

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • paison
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Asraf,

Thank you very much for your help and update. I upgraded jomsocial and socializer and the socializer toolbar module yesterday before I saw your response in this forum...then I saw your response...and went to the toolbar module to check and the feature to be able to add a logo image in the toolbar module is not there. I hope I did not overwrite what you have done for me, but if I did, I apologize. Could you take another look for me, please? I appreciate your help greatly.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • paison
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Asraf you have been, by far, the most helpful on this issue and I am grateful. Due to the importance of getting this resolved by today for me personally, and 5 weeks, to the day, from my original post on the matter...I wanted to verify and be put at ease that we will have this issue resolved before you guys leave for the weekend. Thank you in advance for your understanding...

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi paison,
I have updated your site.
Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: paison
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński