10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi there,
Since socialize came out, i installe i my site but never work properly, that why i still not use it yet
i need help, please not that my current frame work is jat3, in different sites what i do is disable the plugin jat3 and enable t3 plugin and work good in joomla 3.x site and in 2.5 site. but why here don't work?

For testing enabling t3 plugin and socialize template, please put the site off line activating this plugin: System - n3t Coming Soon

Best regards
Romulo Ruiz

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Romulo Ruiz,
We are checking back and forth. It seems we need a bit time more.
Since we are taking time, I am again back make your site online.
As soon as we come with solution, I let you know.
Meanwhile we prefer a dev version than live site with same admin credentials at your site like

http://www.facechristian.com/dev2
http://www.facechristian.com/dve2/administrator

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: Romulo
10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Asraf,

I'll put the site online, when you are ready just pu it back again

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Romulo Ruiz,
Sorry for the delay.
I have checked again and did see the site is now working fine.
Is it fixed?
Thanks

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Asraf,

I reopen this because I'd need help adjusting the sidebar1 and sidebar2 more to the center, i have tried in differents test sites and look as i want, but in the site i can not get it, if you see the 2 screenshots the number 1 is how i want and the numer 2 is how is now.

I'll apreciate if you help me to locate what file i need to modify and the valor

Best Regards

Romulo Ruiz

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Romulo Ruiz,
I am experiencing some kind of redirection.
Where i try to go at faxxxxxxxxxan.com it redirect me to soxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas.com
and when i change necessary css code at faxxxxxxxxxan.com it is not affecting at soxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas.com
Can you check please?
Thanks

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Romulo
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Asraf,

I did the redirection because i have a big issue since last joomla 3.3.2 update, i posted this in other ticket, if user fail to login or even if user click in login button with no username or password get blank page, that while i get solve this issue you can delete the redirection in the cpanel.
You can see the other related issue, try to login in the socialize toolbar with correct login or incorrect or blank login, you going to see what happen, and then try to do the same thing in the default jomsocial login

About redirection from facechristian.com to solterascristianas.com is because the original site is solterascristianas.com and why you can not see the change is because i have cache 3 level in the cpanel please flush the the 3 cache level.

Maybe what you did, change some modules behavior in jomsocial frontpage, please check, after login all modules change position only in jomsocial frontpage, i'd like your help to solve this asap

Best Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński