Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

First comment at narrow screen

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Garry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi friends!
I don’t know for sure, maybe this problem has already been discussed, but ...
At a narrow width of the screen (on the mobile and PC) - 480 px or less - THE FIRST comment to the post is not displayed without reloading the page. (The following comments are displayed in real time.) I think this is a big problem, because the user (for example, the mobile user) does not understand whether he has posted a comment or not.
At the same time, there is one more problem. If you delete the comments, you can also see this only when you restart.
Tell me please, is there anything you can do about it?

And let me ask one more question on the same subject.
Is it possible to make at least the last comment that the user makes, display on a version with a narrow screen? And maybe this would solve the problem with displaying the first comment without reload ...

Thank you!

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Garry, we fixed the issue in an upcoming stable release. I am testing the fix and we will release the stable version soon.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Garry
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński