Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can I use Register Account and show only the FREE option, not paid memberships?

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Here is a screen shot of what Members see when they go to sign up for a FREE membership on my site. Listed first are all of my paid memberships and then, at the end, there is the choice for the free membership. I would like to show ONLY the free membership option on this screen. Is that possible?

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
These are the profile types and show for every new user when they register on your site.
if you want to show the only free profile, you can unpublish the profile from Jomsocial > Profiles > Multi profile > select the paid profile and unpublish them.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi
These are the profile types and show for every new user when they register on your site.
if you want to show the only free profile, you can unpublish the profile from Jomsocial > Profiles > Multi profile > select the paid profile and unpublish them.

Regards

Thank you for your reply. But, I tried unpublishing my paid accounts and the paid designation disappeared and was no longer available to allow me to discern between my paid members. It's vital to have those designations because that is how we offer different content on the site. So, is there another way to NOT have our PAID memberships appear when offering a FREE (and much more limited) membership?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
You may try this tweak to hide the radio buttom.
add this code at the end of your template.css file

.cRegister #profile-1 {display:none;}

do the same for other profile using the same code and replace the 1 with 2,3,4 further.

10 is used for free members, you can check if id from multiple profile option in Jomsocial.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński