Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Connections between an active user and a blocked user...

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

hi...

We are using jomsocial for our intranet... for our private website which the people who works in the company can access...

All our emploees has a username a password.. when a person quit the company, we put his user blocked=yes (in the the default user's profile in joomla account configuration)

if the blocked user has "connection" or friends... the friends of the users who has been blocked still can see the blocked person in his friends...

For example:
1. User A works for the company
2. Use A add a new friend... (User B)
3. User B accept the friend request
4. User A and User B are friends!!!!
5. User A leaves our company
6. We block user A... because not work in our company anymore...
7. User B still can see User B when User B enter to "My Friends" section.. in jomsocial...

We thing that blocked users should not appear in friends... people to tag (When someone upload a photo) and tag a friend

Thanks!

ISSUE SUMMARY:

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Victor ,

Please you try our beta version 4.3, seems this issue already fixed there, because I cant replicate it on my localhost.

thank you!

7 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I had versión 4.2.3, I updated to 4.2.6 and it seems to be fixed in "my friends"

I updated to 4.3 in localhost, and it seems to be improved too... because in "groups" it doesnt show the members that are not enabled

thanks! I will wait until the official release of the 4.3 version to put it on my production site...

thanks!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński