Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

8 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Joel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I am the admin with email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Before the latest upgrade to 4.1.2 I recieved an email every time a new member signed up. I then approve the user via the message I receive.

I do not receive the emails now and can't see where the problem is. I have tested that the email address is working. And have attached the setting and most recent notification.

Thanks
Joel

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

the user still need to verify they email first. after verified, administrator users will get that email for users approval.

please goto joomla backend > extensions > language, overrides, new. find this constant (language string, NOT value):
COM_COMMUNITY_REGISTER_COMPLETE_ACTIVATE_REQUIRED
edit it, and changing it from

Your account has been created and is still under moderation. Until the site administrator approves your account, you will not be able to login. Once your account has been approved, you will receive a notification email.
to
An verify link has been sent to your e-mail. Please verify your e-mail first.

ref:
docs.joomla.org/Enabling_user's_registration_approval_by_admins

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Joel
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński