Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Bluew Screen Flashes Between Page Loading

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hello, I have something weird happening. When I access sme.city a blue screen is flashing in between
the page loading. This is happening on all pages. However, when I’m logged in this is not happening.

Any suggestions as to why?

8 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Keith,

hard for me to inspect this, because its flashes, its dissapear before I debug this :).. seems this issue caused by socialize, you should wait the newest socialize version for fixing this, because socialize issue have some issue with the newest jomsocial version 4.1..

thank you

8 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hello Dimas,

I just remembered last night I added the facebook login intergration. Not sure if it happened after that. Can you please try disabling the facebook login feature and try again to see if that is the issue?

8 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

ah got it, that is bug from FBC

8 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I just tested it on our latest code socialize and jomsocial and everything is fine, please you update your socialize and jomsocial, if this issue still happens so this issue caused by your code/module/plugin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński