Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Search a profile in search box, link is broken

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

When I try to search a profile in "search box", community shows me correct results but when I try to enter to this profile page is white.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Enter to www.infinityinner.com
2. Go to "Comunidad" at menu
3. In search box, try to search "Laura"
4. Community shows two results. Link to "Laura Romera".

RESULT

Link is a white website

EXPECTED RESULT

Laura Romera's profile

BROWSER

Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer

9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

Hi Quabu,

there is no error message about it. if it refresh the page again and again and press enter key at browser address bar, the page loaded:

please have a look at server error log. you can asking your server support about it.

Regards

Attachments:
9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,

We restore website in another server and issue is the same.

We have website production in Amazon EC2 and we restore it in Hostgator.

The same problem in both cases.

9 years 6 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Quabu,

that white page must be containing error message, please asking your server support about how to find server error log about internal sever error. I saw your site using PayPlans and Jomsocial Profile Types component and plugin. that 3rd party addons seem not support jomsocial 4 yet.

please try to disable it. but I still need you to looking internal server error log. please asking server support about it.

Regards

9 years 6 days ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

We are our server support. Apache error log doesn't show errors about community and other plugins/components.

We've restored website in another server (hotsgator) and it works correctly. Also, we've disabled SEF and mod_rewrite and issue persist.

You can see the another server in this link: www.bebot.es/infinity/

Please, could you help us?

9 years 5 days ago
Licenses:

Hi Quabu,

now I cant reproduce the issue any more. strange. could you please make sure it again?
if still exist, please try to update your joomla to latest version and jomsocial to latest version 4.0.6

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński