Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Can't add anything to the stream, because the box is not visible!

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I can´t add anything to the stream because the box is not wisible. I think some JavaScript code dont run. I have seen #121074 and have tried to replace the loader.js but it didn´t help. I found to loader.js files. one in assts/realease/js/ and one in assets/source/js/

When I log in with a user, the bos dont show up and the "filtered by" dont work either.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER i have tried at several browser types and no one works.

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, Stig.

I suspect that there may be conflict with your current template.
Try to change to Joomla! default template e.g Protostar and check if issue persist.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I can´t try Protostar because I have uninstalled the Joomla default templates. I amusinf Shape 5 template Vertex. JomSocial have worked fine until 3 days ago. I don´t think I have changed anything .
I have a nearly identical site " www.stigbarrett.dk ". Here Jomsocial is working correct.

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have been updating component Fabrik from 3.3.0 to 3.3.1. When i uninstalling Fabrik the problem is solved. But I have to run both JomSocial AND Fabrik, so what do I have to do?

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

HI, Sig.

Please contact with Fabrik develoeprs and report that issue.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński