Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Multiple Profiles

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nikola
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Is there a way to show the Multiple Profiles into the separate module ? Like for example I have defined 2 types of Multiple Profiles, free members and paid members.
Now I can only show ALL MEMBERS into the LATEST members module component. But can I have 2 modules , one showing free members and another one showing paid members.
In other words, how easy is to manipulate and use the multiple profile types once we set up one from the jomsocial?

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Nikola,
There is not such feature with jomsocial existing package and you need to customize "Community - Member" module in this case.
I would suggest you to hire a guy from our fellow developer www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński