Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

No visible marker in front end for profiles that have been banned

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

In the old version, when a profile had been banned the admin could still see it, but there was a red bar across the top that indicated it was banned. Now, this does not exist and it's impossible to see from the front end that the user was banned. When I am helping people find users near them, I can't tell that I am sending them someone that they actually can't see.

Where do I see this on the front end, and why isn't it called out any more with a red bar? This should be added back.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Bethany.

I think this should be considered as improvment, could you post this idea on our uservoice.jomsocial.com ?

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I would love to, but there is not apparent way for me to sign in to uservoice.jomsocial.com. The instructions say to sign in on the main site, go back to uservoice and click sign in again. All I get is the same instructions, and am never able to add feedback. Just FYI - totally inaccessible.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hm...I'm able to login without any problem, could you make sure that you're also logged in on our forum during logging on uservoice?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński