Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Member Profile Links Not Working

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pharaoh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

None of the links to our user profile pages work we get an internal server error on every link that leads to users profiles.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Eric
  • Thank you received: 632
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,

I've checked your site and the internal server error is definitely not limited to JomSocial. Even when I was changing the global configuration, to enable error reporting etc, upon saving changes in the backend global config the error shows. Please consult your hosting support about it. I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Thank you.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements: bit.ly/WyZyrL
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job: bit.ly/10OzfPN
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pharaoh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi,

Thanks for checking did you see any errors at all in the jomsocial files? Are the files for the users profiles configured correctly? Can you check these for me, the profiles page errors are the main concern then if there are still errors after that is corrected I will contact my hosting provider. Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Eric
  • Thank you received: 632
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired Socialize Expired

Hi,

Sorry but for now from what I see JomSocial looks perfectly fine. The menu items look ok, privacy settings too. As the server problem occurs in other parts of your site too, please consult the hosting first. They have access to the error logs etc and can exactly tell you what extension (if any) is causing the problem or is it a server misconfiguration.

Thanks.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements: bit.ly/WyZyrL
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job: bit.ly/10OzfPN
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pharaoh
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński