Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

JomSocial not installing

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ken
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I have downloaded JomSocial. I attempt to install via the installer in Joomla and "upload Package file". the file is com_community_professional.4.5.zip, the install process starts but it never finishes. In addition, I cannot find the iJoomla Installer anywhere. I have read through some posts that indicate it should be there. Please advise on both issues.
Thank you
Ken

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please check Jomsocial requirements here documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/JomSoci..._System_Requirements please pay a close attention to php.ini minimal settings configuration as not high enough values may lead to installation not being able to proceed.

Here are informations about iJoomla installation including how to download it: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/IJoomla_Installer_Installation

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ken
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Piotr,
I made the appropriate php.ini changes. The installation was successful. Thank you for your help.
BTW, in my above post, I'm assuming the info in the black box is not available to the general forum only to JomSocial technicians??
Thanks again,
Ken

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

I'm glad it helped. Yes it's only visible to moderators of this forum. Closing this thread since it's resolved.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński