Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Getting a error

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Brian,

Your site is on the latets version now..
Regarding FBC you need setup it first, please read this doc documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Setting_up_Facebook_Connect , icant setup it by myself because you need to use your own FB account.

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Active

Thank you !

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

When i turn JFBC Intergration on. It suppose to but social login buttons on the home and front page. This what the it says below.

JomSocial includes1-click integration with JFBConnect. To enable, navigate to the Configuration -> Integrations section in JomSocial. In there, you'll find the "Use SourceCoast's JFBC", as seen in the image below:

JomSocial / JFBConnect Integration Settings

Once enabled, the social login buttons from JFBConnect will automatically be added to the JomSocial home and login pages.

Should I use JomSocial's Facebook integration when using JFBConnect?

No. Facebook sends information to your site while a user is connected. There should only be one Facebook Connect extension running on your site to receive these messages, or else problems can arise. When using JFBConnect, you should disable JomSocial's Facebook Integration by removing the API/Secret keys from the "Facebook Connect" tab in their configuration area.

So i am pretty confused about this.

One more question, i see you can share your cover photo to facebook. But cant share your post on activity stream. If so, they is no button for it. Is there a Module or plugin i can get so post on activity stream can be shared to facebook?

And thank you again
Brian

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Brian,

- JFBC Intergration means, that JFBC component button will show on jomsocial login form, but on your site I cant see JFBC component, please you install it first extensions.joomla.org/extension/jfbconnect/
- Actaully Jomsocial only can share text status to your Facebook stream, for this you need enable this configuration "Post Statuses to Facebook"

well, to submit post from your site to FB, you need submit the submission from FB app configuration->App review

thank you!

Attachments:
6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Brian,

- JFBC Intergration means, that JFBC component button will show on jomsocial login form, but on your site I cant see JFBC component, please you install it first extensions.joomla.org/extension/jfbconnect/
- Actaully Jomsocial only can share text status to your Facebook stream, for this you need enable this configuration "Post Statuses to Facebook"

well, to submit post from your site to FB, you need submit the submission from FB app configuration->App review

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Brian
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

O I See! Thank you for the help

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor