Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Mobile App ( Which one is good for use with Jomsocial)

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nigel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi.
I'm doing a little research into mobile apps and ive gone through the mill with this app builder and that app builder, Ive also read the write up on the app that's in the add onns section for jomsocial with not great reveiws. Could you recomend a good mobile app platform that will work with jomsocial

Kind regards

Nigel

It says that there is no support for the jomsocial app and that people do not get support even after paying for the app. Also the versions stop at 3.0

If I ask you for help. Then please ensure you are going to help. Do not create further problems. If you are thinking of conducting system updates.

***ASK FIRST. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONDUCT SYSTEM UPDATES TO TRY TO OVERCOME MINOR BUGGS ****

Nigel
9 years 9 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Zringy,

I cant really recommend any mobile apps for jomsocial as it really isn't something we see much off. What i can tell you is that Jomsocial 3.3 is being built as Mobile first so it will work like an app. this is currently well under way and is expected in a few months. This will change jomsocial from a desktop product that works on a mobile to a mobile product that works on a desktop

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nigel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Will you let me know when its launched Paul please. Ill be in for that

Kind regards

If I ask you for help. Then please ensure you are going to help. Do not create further problems. If you are thinking of conducting system updates.

***ASK FIRST. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONDUCT SYSTEM UPDATES TO TRY TO OVERCOME MINOR BUGGS ****

Nigel
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński