Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

jreviews

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hello
I can't understand at all how the jomsocial works with jreviews. Can you please tell what i have to do??

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Thodoris

Joomla can load only one component per page load. We can tell you how JomSocial works, but we can not possibly know how every third-party component work.
That being said, if you explain your issues a bit further, we might be able to help you, but with vague description like this, theres not much we can do.

Can you please advise what exactly is making confusion for you?

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

First of all when i try to register after the first page (name, email username, paswword) i get an error page.
I dont' know who to enable the listings from jreview to my profil.

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Thodoris

please post your issues in official support forums.
Pre-sales section is not the place where you should ask for support.

Thanks

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński