Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Photos added in gallery are blank and cannot be deleted

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

In the process of adding photos to my user account no image uploaded (despite the process showing an image loading). the result was a blank titled image. The size was correct and the image loaded for other galleries and avatar etc. I check the size limit and that was fine. The gallery image titled its self as Stream but cannot now be deleted. I left 3 of the same picture in the account so you can see. the account is for user : BSFC and is a team picture in blue and white. I can delete other photos but not the blank one that is titled stream. The latter has happened before where an image loads but does not show and then it is left as a blank picture that cannot be deleted. I have attached a screen shot and also details necessary

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,
Kindly do not Add site details as an attachment, As they are visible to the public, I suggest you to reset the admin details of site ASAP.
Kindly share the details with me again here:
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

Regards

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

for the website www.lovemyfootballcareer.com several sites have developed this blank area within the pictures sections when loading up photos. Please is this because it can only load jpegs or is there a glitch. Unfortunately when delete is selected these files do not disappear. If you look at the site credentials the member manecrisn agwenjang has one such picture, I have provided site credentials and his account to help. How can we stop this issue in future. Obviously you also possess the other example i sent to you before. I have also attached a view of the issue prntscr.com/imxv5o

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
You are using the unsupported Jomsocial version with latest Joomla.
Kindly restore the compatible backup if you do not want to update Jomsocial to latest version 4.5
Or update the Jomsocial.
Your site using JS 4.2 version that is compatible with Joomla 3.6 only.
Here you can see the compatibility: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Joomla_Versions_Compatibility

Please note Jomsocial 4.5 has chat feature that will replace the inbox.
You need to upgrade to 4.3 -> 4.4 -> 4.5 version
Take a backup of the site before update Jomsocial.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński