Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

photo uploads not stable some fail, some upload

7 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1 click on photos in horizontal menu bar, create album, add files
2 after desktop photo directory opens highlight 10 small jpg files to upload (largest file is 130 KB)
3 all files appear to upload 10 icon thumbnails appear with an upload gauge below them filling in from left to right
RESULT after all upload only 5 thumbnail icons convert to thumbnails and only 5 photos appear in album
EXPECTED RESULT 10 thumbnail icons should convert to thumbnails and there should be 10 photos in album
BROWSER google chrome

By going through the process above I created an album named: Marian Center Family Fest 2016

I added 10 small jpg files (max file size is 130kb) to the album

Jomsocial appeared to upload all of the 10 jpgs and thumbnail icon appeared with a loading gauge below it.

But only half of the thumbnail icons converted to real photo thumbnails and only half of the jpgs are actually there.

The url of the directory Jomsocial is: www.mfa-sibs.org/mfa2/images/photos/76/3033

If you look at it via FTP you will only see 5 thumbnails and 5 images. There is not much difference between the 5 jpgs that successfully uploaded and the 5 that didn't. they are all small in size (max filesize 130kb), they were all taken at the same time, with the same camera.

I have attached a zip archive of these 10 jpg files to this post so you can try to upload them and see if it works for you.

Sometimes photos never upload.

I'm stumped, please help me figure this out.

Second Question:
Also, has flash uploading (drag and drop) been removed from JomSocial. I can't find anywhere to turn it on.

Jim Capraro

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

7 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jim

Some of photos can't be uploaded caused internal server error, please you try to improve your server config with the recommendation value.

thank you

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński