Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Issues with Pictures in Stream.

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Charles,

Did you modify some code before? I see you are still using version 4.1.2, please you update it to the latest version 4.1.4

thank you

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hello,

We had previously talked about this issue in #150377.

You said that you let your Technical Support team know so they could fix it.

The issue is that:

We also do not have the +5, +8 etc when users upload more than the shown amount of pictures. I know it says it in the header that X user uploaded X number of pictures, but FB shows the number right on the box. This is shown in the pictures below.

Even though we would like to, We have not updated jomsocial yet because the developers said it would be too hard and they have already hard coded so that we would have to wait to update to the newest version of jomsocial for at least 3 months.

Please advice,

Thank you,

Charles

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Also how come our pictures are not stacked together on our stream like shown? instead they are on top of eachother in a straight row down.

Here are two pictures. one of how Facebook looks and one how Jomsocial looks on our site. FB pictures are stacked nicely and a smaller version of the picture uploaded. Jomsocial pictures are off centered and look strange and some are not a smaller version of themselves because you have to click on it to see what the picture actually is. Please see attached.

We would like our pictures to appear like FB, nice stacked pictures, smaller versions of the uploaded picture so that people can see what the picture looks like unlike ours it appears to be 50/50 because you do not know what some of the pictures are because of how they are displayed.

Thank you,

Charles

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Charles wrote: Hello,

We had previously talked about this issue in #150377.

You said that you let your Technical Support team know so they could fix it.

The issue is that:

We also do not have the +5, +8 etc when users upload more than the shown amount of pictures. I know it says it in the header that X user uploaded X number of pictures, but FB shows the number right on the box. This is shown in the pictures below.

Even though we would like to, We have not updated jomsocial yet because the developers said it would be too hard and they have already hard coded so that we would have to wait to update to the newest version of jomsocial for at least 3 months.

Please advice,

Thank you,

Charles

We dont have feature like this, you cant compare our product with FB.. FB is the biggest and perfect social network.. if you wanna this feature I suggest you post your idea to our user voices.

I also see your photo stream is not like our default stream design, seems your template already broken, not sure why.. I need your confirmation a month ago "Did you modify some code before?"

anyway, I really suggest you to update Jomsocial to the latest version 4.1.5

thank you

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

I sent this to our developers. I dont know if they changed code.

8 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Charles,

For making sure you test it in clean Joomla and Jomsocial instalaltion. The stream photos will be fine there :)

thank you!

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hello Dimas,

We never received a reply to our last post. Could you please update on this issue? We do not have a way to update our current version as we have integrated it with other portions of our site and the developers said it will take to long to rework it. So we cannot update J at thi time. Might have to wait until 4.2+

Thank you,

Charles

8 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Charles,

This issue only can be fixed by using newest jomsoical code, or you completely change your joomla template to another one, because this issue also caused by conflict with your template.

thnk you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński