Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Youtube problem

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY: Just look a video from youtube in your demo website, the size is big, than when you click play it's seem have an error in the format related to mime " sorry too quick i cannot read" then the size is small and the video is plaied right.

Related, the module " video" show the video in vertical mode not horizontal same before, it's mean cannot show more than 2 in a normal website.

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

for "MIME" error, its a bug. I reported to developer.

and about video module. I saw at your site. seem there is fine:

maybe I missing something?

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Yes you missing this :)

Attachments:
8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,
you need to put this CSS at template custom CSS

.joms-list--half .joms-list__item {
  width: 49% !important;
}

please contact Myriad template provider about it (how to put custom css)

Regards

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Wrong solution sorry.

Myriad is a template, the Developer is Roket Team I Think you must know who they are as are your patner is some way and one of the best developer for joomla. They made a full template for jomsocial in the past.

Be sarcastic as in the first post I think is wrong, this is a paid com ( and also very expensive ) try to be professional.

If i was a customer that have no idea how to use the code ( this is normal or i made a com for myself ;) ) you must, as ALL developer do it to change the code of your mod for me.

You can give the responsability to RT but the mod is yours.

We pay you bill in some way so please, try to give support not just be superior and borius, is you can.

I will find solution for myself, as in the past and BTW im not the only one say about this " manner " from you in JS

Thake care and Thank You for the support. I appreciate that.

Roberto.

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

here the doc that I got. the site template using Gantry:
docs.gantry.org/gantry4/tutorials/adding-a-custom-stylesheet

that doc will explain about, how to put custom css. if you still dont know how to do it. please provide me FTP access detail by editing your firs post at this topic. put it at site info form. I will do it for you, for that custom CSS code

Regards

8 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

can you provide me FTP access detail by editing your first post at this topic. put it at site info form.
I need to applying the fix regarding youtube issue. the fix little bit complex, so I cant give the instruction.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński